Thursday, February 09, 2006

Temple Meads Text

All the people in these photos are real and, as far as I know, are genuine rail users or railway staff.
They are not actors or shop dummies being used to create a photo.

I wouldn't do that.
I couldn't afford to hire dozens of actors just to take an out of focus picture and the practical problems of getting so many shop dummies onto the station would be enough to put me off. I'm sure the ticket collectors would have something to say if you tried to get on the station with dozens of mannequins; they'd think something fishy was going on. Maybe not though. Perhaps someone who has got on a train with a lot of shop dummies could let me know.

All the trains are genuine too. They're not cardboard models or anything. Although I can't prove that.

4 comments:

alexhighrise said...

...they could be volunteers...one of them might be a seventh son...or be called Walter Gabriel...

baruch said...

I think I can spot my auntie third from the left

sb4444 said...

There's a definite family resemblance.

baruch said...

Are you saying I've got a big nose?