Saturday, February 10, 2007

Doctor's Orders

My doctor thinks that blogging is the cause of my brain whistling and has told me to lay off for a while.
If you're stuck for idle amusement in the meantime, could I recommend these comedy shows from BBC Radio Four?

Click on each link and then click on Listen to The Latest Edition.

Each episode is only available for a week after its first airing and I think all these shows are coming to the end of their runs, so be quick.



Laura Solon New comedian with a range of voices and wacky characters.
I like the irascible old German lady in a care home.


Down The Line Spoof phone-in programme.
Sometimes very funny, but what is point?
Laughing at different accents,what is point?


Recorded for Training Purposes Comedy featuring the automatic voices that we hear all the time these days.

Warning: Comedy programmes can be unfunny as well as funny.

3 comments:

baruch said...

I'm actually listening again to "Down the Line" at the moment. How did you know?

sb4444 said...

And you could try Mark Watson Substantially Better.
He's a new Welsh comedian.

sb4444 said...

Or Makes The World Substantially Better - that makes more sense.