Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Haircut

I went to the barbers today and had a haircut.

Er...that's it.

What more do you want to know? I went into the shop, the barber cut my hair, I paid him some money.
That's what usually happens in barbers shops.

Haven't you got something you need to be getting on with?






Are you still here? I mean, what do you want? The barber's shoe size? Sorry I didn't ask him. How much did I pay? Well, I think that's my business really. Why would you want to know?

If I tell you one slightly amusing thing about the barbers, will you go away?

On the counter was a bottle of liquid called "Barbercide". With a name like that it should really be for killing barbers, but I bet it wasn't.

OK? Now run along, there's a good person.

1 comment:

baruch said...

What was the.... oh never mind!