Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Spoons on Buses



What's the largest number of spoons you've ever taken on a bus?

Not very many, I'll bet.

Two, maybe? Three or four? Maybe you've never taken a spoon on a bus at all.

Well, what if I told you I've taken 400 (that's four-zero-zero) spoons on a bus?

It's true, I have.

Imagine it, four hundred spoons!

That's more spoons than most people will own in a lifetime, and yet I've carried that number on a bus!

Not bad, eh?

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
Please Note: I'm not laying claim to the spoons on a bus record. I am nowhere near that level at present.

The world record for the number of spoons taken on a bus stands at 9,417 in Cleveland, Ohio in 1984.

3 comments:

baruch said...

You'd better watch out. If the police caught you with all those spoons they might think you were supplying drug addicts!!!

sb4444 said...

But they won't catch me - I've got the dolphins on my side.

alexhighrise said...

how'd you carry all those spoons?