Monday, June 05, 2006

Car colour anarchy


As you may know, the area I live is RED CARS ONLY!! But you'll always get one selfish person who will spoil it for everybody else.

This is the scene that greeted me when I looked out of the window today. A GREY CAR in among the red ones. It's really disgusting and it makes my blood boil. I would have gone and given the driver a piece of my mind if I wasn't such a timid person.

I've phoned the police but they told me to go away. This country is really going to the dogs.

3 comments:

baruch said...

What colour cars do dogs drive?

Unknown said...

I warned you about this the last time you posted on the topic of the red car zone.

The guy in the grey car clearly saw one of the not-quite-fully-red cars and said to himself "I'm going to go a step further." It's what happens when civil liberties go too far.

Er... that grey car isn't yours is it?

sb4444 said...

To be honest, I think that a dark red/maroon car is OK. But this driver has made no effort to paint his/her car red. What sort of message does that send to young children?