Friday, June 02, 2006

A Trip to Bath


Totterdown from the Bath Road.


Downtown Brislington.


Bristol to Bath is only about eight miles. In between is some nice countryside. This is Kelston Hall on top of the hill.


This bleak estate is the Royal Crescent in Bath.


Bath street from a pub window. A vegetarian pub, mind.



Evening sunlight and Bath Abbey.



Pulteney Bridge and Weir.



Sun Mask



Inside the mask shop. Oo...er!


Evening sun





Some music



People dancing




The Bridge by Night

3 comments:

alexhighrise said...

this comment has been removed by the author

alexhighrise said...

I like the photo of Totterdown with the 'Believe' poster...I wonder who thought up the name change and concept and how they sold it to the bosses.

Unknown said...

What's up with the blog? It's shrunk down to a tiny size. What sort of help could I send?

Cheers for the link, matey! Once I´ve got my girlfriend to put a links section on my page, I shall return the favour:-)